Klagenfurt University Library's Website is published at a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Austria (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license.
You are free:
- to copy, distribute and transmit our content
- to adapt out content
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the content by naming Klagenfurt University Library by linking our website http://ub.uni-klu.ac.at.
- Noncommercial — You may not use the content for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon our content, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
If you would like to use our content outside the previous specified conditions, individual agreements may be possible. Terms of this usage have to be approved seperately by Klagenfurt Univeristy Library.
Get further information on Creative Commons Licenses at die Website of Creative Commons.
Exclusions of Creative Commons License:
All work and content, where Klagenfurt University Library is not the originator. This includes especially:
- The logo of Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- Photos: Photos are, if not mentioned differently, Copyright by Andrea Bem or other originators.
- eBooks, documents, graphics and media of any kind, published within our online library services are made available by publishers under individual licenses to offer them to our users.